Auto-pilot for your website
TimeRelease is a versatile tool that allows you to update your website at just the right time while you are enjoying life away from your computer. Use TimeRelease to do one-day sales events, product launches, a schedule of events or any other scheduled update.
Follow these instructions for getting TimeRelease working in your website.
- Drag a TimeRelease stack element onto your Stacks page.
- In the Settings panel, select the "Preview Switch" to allow viewing in Preview mode while drafting your content.
- Into the "Show" drop zone, add the content you wish to hide.
- In the Settings panel, select the "Use Replacement" switch. Then add the content you wish to show in place of the hidden content into the "Replace" drop zone. (optional)
- In the Settings panel, to "Time Zone (t)" select the time zone you want the server to use when checking the time.
- In the Settings panel, to "Repeat (r )" select the frequeny with which you wish to have your hidden content displayed. If this is left off, the hidden content will only display once.(optional)
- In the Settings panel, to "Refresh Page" select the method and timing for automatically refreshing the page. If this is left off, the hidden content will only display when the visitor refreshes the page or visits the page between the begin and end times.(optional)
- In the Begin panel, select the year, month, day, hour and minute to set the date and time the hidden content can first begin showing on the website.
- In the End panel, select the year, month, day, hour and minute to set the date and time the hidden content will stop showing on the website.
TimeRelease is a stack developed and supported by Tom Bristol.
This stack requires RapidWeaver and the YourHead Stacks plugin. It will not work with other platforms (like Wordpress). We recommend you aim towards installing the latest version of RapidWeaver that your computer is capable of running (preferably RapidWeaver 6 or greater) and Stacks 3 or later.
You may use this purchased stack an unlimited number of times in personal or commercial projects, request technical support and receive free updates in future.
This stack can be installed or synced onto all computers that you own. You are permitted to make archival backup copies of the stack.
You may not resell or make this stack available for download, remove copyright credits or license information.
The software is provided "as is" without any implied or expressed warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the software.
By purchasing this stack, you agree that your purchase will be available immediately via digital download and that you waive your statutory right of withdrawal.
All purchases are final and refunds will not be provided (we physically cannot un-download or remove stacks from your computer).
You are reminded to make use of the free demo version already provided on the website, to fully evaluate this stack for compatibility and suitability before purchase.
If you have questions that relate specifically to this stack, you should make contact via the support page. We aim to answer all messages within 12 hours, Monday to Friday.
If you require a faster response at weekends or during public holidays, please post your question(s) to the RapidWeaver forums, where a support volunteer may be able to assist you quicker.
Free demo versionsWe provide free demo versions of all our stacks, so you can try before you buy! In the free demo's, automatic updates are disabled, a credit is displayed below the stack, and the stack fades out of view after 60 seconds. There are no trial expiries or disabled features. Buy with the confidence of knowing what you're getting.
What is a Stack?A stack is a drag-and-drop component you can add to your webpages. These individual stack elements can be used to quickly add extra layout or functionality. Stacks work inside the Stacks plugin by YourHead software; an extremely popular plugin for RapidWeaver.
Learn more >
Customer supportQuestions, feature requests, bug reports, or advice required about our stacks? No problem, we're here to help you. Fast and friendly expert support direct from the developers. No lousy FAQs, canned responses, complicated ticket systems or outsourced support agents here!
Learn more >