Frequently asked questions
Welcome to the FAQ page. There are a lot of questions and answers here and it may take a bit to find what you are after, so please refer to the sidebar for helpful searching tips.
- Can I download my theme/stack again?
- CartLoom says "File Name Not Found"
- CartLoom says "No Orders Found"
- How do I install my theme / stack / snippet?
- Is there a manual?
- How do I get support?
- Why haven't you responded to my email?
- Are bug fixes and updates free?
- How do I get my updates?
- How do I install updates?
- How do I check which version I'm using?
- Smart / HTML5 themes break in RapidWeaver®.
- Do your themes / stacks work in Internet Explorer?
- Why are round corners square in Internet Explorer?
- What is ExtraContent?
- What is SS3?
- How do I modify my theme?
- Can you help me modify my theme?
Where are the headers / banners used in the showcase site?
The intent is that you use your own artwork in the banner area as the artwork we use is geared towards showing off the product and would not be well suited to anyone else's needs. Some headers may or may not be included (for legal reasons) or may be available for download.
There are lots of online resources, such as stock photography websites, to purchase or freely obtain artwork suitable for header and banner images.
- How do I change my custom header / banner?
- How do I add more headers / banners?
- How do I make a sub page?
- How do I add a logo?
- How do I use the Show Recent Posts snippet?
- Can I try before I buy? / Can I download a demo?
- The demo doesn't let me use the options!
- What theme does this site use?
- Can you suggest a theme?
- Do you have any discounts?
- I missed the sale, can I still get the discount?
- How do I install theme styles?
- How do I use/find theme styles?
- I lost my theme styles when I copied my theme!
- Net Render/Browser Shots shows Internet Explorer doesn't render right?
- How do I remove the extra characters/words/dots in my browser title?
- Who is CartLoom?
- What is RapidWeaver®?