Frequently asked questions
Welcome to the FAQ page. There are a lot of questions and answers here and it may take a bit to find what you are after, so please refer to the sidebar for helpful searching tips.
- Can I download my theme/stack again?
- CartLoom says "File Name Not Found"
- CartLoom says "No Orders Found"
- How do I install my theme / stack / snippet?
- Is there a manual?
- How do I get support?
- Why haven't you responded to my email?
- Are bug fixes and updates free?
- How do I get my updates?
- How do I install updates?
- How do I check which version I'm using?
- Smart / HTML5 themes break in RapidWeaver®.
- Do your themes / stacks work in Internet Explorer?
- Why are round corners square in Internet Explorer?
- What is ExtraContent?
- What is SS3?
- How do I modify my theme?
- Can you help me modify my theme?
- Where are the headers / banners used in the showcase site?
- How do I change my custom header / banner?
- How do I add more headers / banners?
- How do I make a sub page?
- How do I add a logo?
How do I use the Show Recent Posts snippet?
Show Recent Posts is a RapidWeaver® snippet based in PHP that should not be taken lightly. PHP is a very unforgiving scripting language that will not yield any results when configured wrong. If you are not experienced with PHP or are not comfortable with code in general then I strongly urge you not to use the Show Recent Posts snippet.
The bottom line is that all of the steps required to make the snippet work are on the Show Recent Posts download page. I wrote these steps. I use these steps myself and they work without flaw every time. No additional steps should be required. I say it every time, follow the steps exactly as they are written and this snippet will work for you.
With that said, this snippet has caused many people hours of grief. I don't know why but I do know that it has caused me so much time and energy and headache that I've contemplated removing the snippet from the site for years. Its popularity is what keeps it alive.
So if you are having trouble with this snippet, please don't ask us to help you -- we will only point you to the directions on its download page. If you really are stuck though, you can seek community help on this thread started in the Realmac Software forum.
- Can I try before I buy? / Can I download a demo?
- The demo doesn't let me use the options!
- What theme does this site use?
- Can you suggest a theme?
- Do you have any discounts?
- I missed the sale, can I still get the discount?
- How do I install theme styles?
- How do I use/find theme styles?
- I lost my theme styles when I copied my theme!
- Net Render/Browser Shots shows Internet Explorer doesn't render right?
- How do I remove the extra characters/words/dots in my browser title?
- Who is CartLoom?
- What is RapidWeaver®?