Frequently asked questions
Welcome to the FAQ page. There are a lot of questions and answers here and it may take a bit to find what you are after, so please refer to the sidebar for helpful searching tips.
- Can I download my theme/stack again?
- CartLoom says "File Name Not Found"
- CartLoom says "No Orders Found"
- How do I install my theme / stack / snippet?
- Is there a manual?
How do I get support?
Read the Manual
There is a manual that covers the features of all our RapidWeaver® themes as well as some of the more advanced topics such as RWmultitool and SS3.
Check the FAQ
Our FAQ is extensive and covers a great deal of the questions we handle on a daily basis.
Search the Blog
Updates to any and all products will be posted there. If you are curious as to whether your issue has been addressed already, the blog is the place to check.
Join the Forums
With a community that is over 1,400 strong, the fastest, most direct way to get quick answers in on the seyDesign forum.
It's not often these days that you see a tech company that prefers phone calls, but this one does. You are often hard pressed to describe your issue in an email, especially if you're not accustomed to the lingo. Emails can go back and forth for days just trying to clarify your needs, where one phone call can be wrapped up in minutes.
submit an email
When all else fails you can always submit an email. Be aware that we need to see a URL if we are to help you. If the issue can be seen on one of our demo sites then feel free to use that URL in place of one of your own.
Please be sure to include as much of or all of the information requested. We handle a great many emails per day, so the more information you can give us, the sooner we will get back to you.
Before reporting a bug:
- be sure RapidWeaver® is up to date,
- be sure your theme is up to date and
- be sure any third party plugins and stacks are up to date.
Please be sure to test your site on an unaltered/unmodified version of the theme in question. If the problem persists, see if the problem can be reproduced in another theme (stock or otherwise). If you are viewing the perceived problem on a third party plugin page but no other page styles, please refer to the documentation of each of those plugins before reporting a bug.
If these measures do not clear up the matter, then submit a support request here.
Many support inquiries we get are often RapidWeaver® questions and do not pertain to theme usage. For this reason we ask you to consult the RapidWeaver® manual and their forums first. You maybe surprised to find the answer is there.
For all basic, theme related support questions, yes support is free. However, if you have modified your theme or if your needs are beyond the scope of what would be considered normal theme usage, you may be charged for the time. Whether fees apply or not will be determined prior to any support being given.
- Why haven't you responded to my email?
- Are bug fixes and updates free?
- How do I get my updates?
- How do I install updates?
- How do I check which version I'm using?
- Smart / HTML5 themes break in RapidWeaver®.
- Do your themes / stacks work in Internet Explorer?
- Why are round corners square in Internet Explorer?
- What is ExtraContent?
- What is SS3?
- How do I modify my theme?
- Can you help me modify my theme?
- Where are the headers / banners used in the showcase site?
- How do I change my custom header / banner?
- How do I add more headers / banners?
- How do I make a sub page?
- How do I add a logo?
- How do I use the Show Recent Posts snippet?
- Can I try before I buy? / Can I download a demo?
- The demo doesn't let me use the options!
- What theme does this site use?
- Can you suggest a theme?
- Do you have any discounts?
- I missed the sale, can I still get the discount?
- How do I install theme styles?
- How do I use/find theme styles?
- I lost my theme styles when I copied my theme!
- Net Render/Browser Shots shows Internet Explorer doesn't render right?
- How do I remove the extra characters/words/dots in my browser title?
- Who is CartLoom?
- What is RapidWeaver®?