Frequently asked questions
Welcome to the FAQ page. There are a lot of questions and answers here and it may take a bit to find what you are after, so please refer to the sidebar for helpful searching tips.
- Can I download my theme/stack again?
- CartLoom says "File Name Not Found"
- CartLoom says "No Orders Found"
- How do I install my theme / stack / snippet?
- Is there a manual?
- How do I get support?
- Why haven't you responded to my email?
- Are bug fixes and updates free?
How do I get my updates?
To get the latest version of any theme, simply use our order lookup page. The version you download will always be the latest version regardless of the download name.
Many of our stacks are automatically updated through the Stacks plugin. If this is not the case for you, or if you require a new copy for whatever reason, you can use our order lookup page. The version you download will always be the latest version regardless of the download name.
- How do I install updates?
- How do I check which version I'm using?
- Smart / HTML5 themes break in RapidWeaver®.
- Do your themes / stacks work in Internet Explorer?
- Why are round corners square in Internet Explorer?
- What is ExtraContent?
- What is SS3?
- How do I modify my theme?
- Can you help me modify my theme?
- Where are the headers / banners used in the showcase site?
- How do I change my custom header / banner?
- How do I add more headers / banners?
- How do I make a sub page?
- How do I add a logo?
- How do I use the Show Recent Posts snippet?
- Can I try before I buy? / Can I download a demo?
- The demo doesn't let me use the options!
- What theme does this site use?
- Can you suggest a theme?
- Do you have any discounts?
- I missed the sale, can I still get the discount?
- How do I install theme styles?
- How do I use/find theme styles?
- I lost my theme styles when I copied my theme!
- Net Render/Browser Shots shows Internet Explorer doesn't render right?
- How do I remove the extra characters/words/dots in my browser title?
- Who is CartLoom?
- What is RapidWeaver®?