Frequently asked questions
Welcome to the FAQ page. There are a lot of questions and answers here and it may take a bit to find what you are after, so please refer to the sidebar for helpful searching tips.
- Can I download my theme/stack again?
- CartLoom says "File Name Not Found"
- CartLoom says "No Orders Found"
- How do I install my theme / stack / snippet?
- Is there a manual?
- How do I get support?
- Why haven't you responded to my email?
- Are bug fixes and updates free?
- How do I get my updates?
- How do I install updates?
- How do I check which version I'm using?
- Smart / HTML5 themes break in RapidWeaver®.
- Do your themes / stacks work in Internet Explorer?
- Why are round corners square in Internet Explorer?
- What is ExtraContent?
- What is SS3?
- How do I modify my theme?
Can you help me modify my theme?
Unfortunately theme modifications, for as unique as each request can be, is a terribly time consuming task and is a service that we are unable to offer on a one on one basis. We suggest joining the seyDesign Forum and seeking assistance there. They are very helpful and often times one solution can be a fit for many.
- Where are the headers / banners used in the showcase site?
- How do I change my custom header / banner?
- How do I add more headers / banners?
- How do I make a sub page?
- How do I add a logo?
- How do I use the Show Recent Posts snippet?
- Can I try before I buy? / Can I download a demo?
- The demo doesn't let me use the options!
- What theme does this site use?
- Can you suggest a theme?
- Do you have any discounts?
- I missed the sale, can I still get the discount?
- How do I install theme styles?
- How do I use/find theme styles?
- I lost my theme styles when I copied my theme!
- Net Render/Browser Shots shows Internet Explorer doesn't render right?
- How do I remove the extra characters/words/dots in my browser title?
- Who is CartLoom?
- What is RapidWeaver®?